Europe Pet Travel
TailWings can assist to relocate your pets to any European travel destination for both Non-Commercial & Commercial purposes. Depending on the destination country, there are some paperwork & entry/health requirement nuances but in the main, the requirements will take the form of the below:
- The dog or cat will need a microchip followed by a rabies vaccination (when at least 12 weeks old) prior to traveling to Europe.
- At least 21 days must elapse between the time of the vaccination and the date of entry into the EU country.
- Some European destinations will require a parasite treatment for dogs.
- All of the above must be recorded in an EU Health Certificate, also known as an AHC/Animal Health Certificate.
Our most common EU/European countries include:
Italy (pets may enter the below airports only however, we can arrange for an onward service)
- Canary Islands (Tenerife, Gran Canaria, La Palma etc)
Please note that due to the pandemic, not all of the above entry points are reachable for Europe pet travel, or may be taken offline by the airline or local authorities at short notice. The above list is not exhaustive, but the main airpots of entry that we regularly fly pets into.
If you would like to find out any more information on Europe pet travel, get in touch with one of our friendly advisors, or visit our import quote.